Tickets for the 2017 Annual Conference are
To be placed on the Wait List click here:
The Daytona Beach Hilton is SOLD OUT.
Overflow accommodations can be made at the following hotels:
2560 North Atlantic Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida 32118
Phone: (386) 265-0501
1615 S Atlantic Ave
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Phone: (386) 255-0921
Attention FL Medicaid ABA Providers!
Please find below some helpful resources, courtesy of AHCA.
The Medicaid Public Web Portal provides access to the Provider Services page where providers can obtain helpful information including:
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) including companion guides for the creation of claims, EDI software and manuals, EDI forms and agreements, and Submission Information such as an interactive Web site for testing claims transactions and sample files.
- Provider Enrollment guidance and forms.
- Provider support including alerts of policy or protocol changes, links to Medicaid handbooks and fee schedules, and contact information.
- Provider Training
- The Provider Electronic Solutions (PES) Web-based Training (WBT) is an interactive walk-through that introduces providers to the available menu items in PES and provides step-by-step instructions for completing and submitting claims via PES.
- The Web Portal WBT is designed to demonstrate various functionality of the Medicaid Web Portal through an interactive walk-through that introduces providers to the available menu items that provide important provider information such as provider demographics and recipient eligibility.
The Medicaid Provider Contact page provides links to contact information for the following:
- The Medicaid Fiscal Agent, DXC Technology, for claims and provider enrollment inquiries and assistance with access to the Medicaid Secure Web Portal.
- Recipient and Provider Assistance to contact a Medicaid representative.
- Fiscal Agent Field Representative Map
- Online tool for submission of and inquiry and to request a contact from the Fiscal Agent.